I’ve been slacking on this blog lately for two reasons:
- I’m struggling with my next set of posts, and can’t seem to nail them down.
- We’re right in the heart of Fall insanity, and I’ve been working some long hours.
For Labor Day, I figured I’d provide you with a few links to whet your appetite and hopefully kick myself into blogging gear, so without further adieu, here’s some good stuff I’ve been reading lately:
- My friend Halim Suh, Pastor of Equipping at The Austin Stone, wrote an good reflection on confession at our new “God, Gospel, Mission” blog. For the sermon series, go here.
- I’ve thoroughly been enjoying Emails from Crazy People…helps me understand that I’m not the only one who gets crazy email sometimes.
- Timmy Brister posted a great list of Gospel-centered resources, which I’d recommend browsing through.
- I really enjoyed Bob Thune’s thoughts on cultivating a Gospel-centered church from the Acts 29 Quarterly.
Hope you enjoy these, and I’ll be back in action later this week!