Here’s a rundown of some of the questions I was asked today from a variety of different people:
- Are you a young earth or old earth creationist?
- Can you tell me where the bathroom is?
- Can you find some people to pass the offering baskets?
- Why did God require a sacrifice for sin?
- What role does confession play in our salvation?
- Do you know of someone who could sublease my apartment?
- As a college student who makes no income, how can I tithe?
- What’s the most difficult question you’ve been asked about marriage?
Needless to say, that makes for a fun and exhausting day of conversation…feel free to fill in the answers you think I answered in the comments.