Here’s a review of some of my favorite and your favorite posts from the last month:
- The highest hit rate came from Coffee Kills. This post had absolutely no content or thought, which tells me that by and large most people could care less about what I have to say…maybe I need to rethink this blog.
- God struck me with gospel driven forgiveness in Forgiveness in Marriage as I was preparing for Nearly/Newly Wed, and it struck a chord with some readers as well.
- Attractional and Missional generated some great discussion about missiology and ecclesiology in mega and micro church contexts.
- God used Scriptural Election: The Third Way to shape some language for me about the doctrine of election.
- We have some pretty awesome students at The Austin Stone Community Church (Clay got published in Relevant, Jackie got recognized by the Clinton Global Initiative and is highlighted by MTVu, almost 1000 students came to The Austin Stone on Campus, and Andrea headed to North Africa)
Thanks for hanging with me, and I hope you enjoy the next few months of Ethereal Thought Train.